- “Fishing.” Common Ground Review. Spring/Summer 2017.
- “Gray Day in San Diego.” San Diego Poetry Annual. February 2017.
- “Sound Garden.” Along the Shore: Poems by the Sea. Lost Tower Publications. 2017.
- “Topographic Map.” Concho River Review. 2017.
- “Two Eagles.” Pembroke Magazine. 2017.
- Almond’s joy: spinning tales for children
- Author looks back for inspiration ; Children’s Theatre staging adaptation of `Midwife’s Apprentice’
- Big Draw For Kids — Illustrator Helen Oxenbury’s Board Books Have Clear, Simple Images – And Often
- From young scribe to successful author
- Humans, animals are intertwined in Pullman’s `Materials’ trilogy
- Kids’ Writer Conjures A Spell For Parents, Too
- ‘Micro-history’ on sect murder has Seattle ties
- Nancy Drew, starring in an updated book series, has a fascinating past
- Two Excellent, Poignant Books On The ‘Wild Boy’
- Wild About Harry — J.K. Rowling’s Beloved Character Returns In The Eagerly Anticipated Follow-Up