- Breast Cancer: A Poem in Five Acts. Finishing Line Press, 2018. $14.99
- The Ballad of the New Carissa and Other Poems. CreateSpace, 2012. $14.99
- Voice Break. CreateSpace, 2012. $9.99
- “Rocks are Not Eternal.” Far Villages: Welcome Essays for New and Beginner Poets. Black Lawrence Press, 2020.
- “Mini Escape.” Calliope, Issue 132, Spring 2019.
- “Seeing Through Elephant Trees.” Fragile. Medusa’s Laugh Press, 2019.
- “Animation.” Broad Street, Fall 2019.
- “Bodie.” Slipstream, 2019.
- “Night Wave.”DASH Literary Journal, Spring 2019.
- “The Real Culprit.” The Hands We Hold: Poems Concerning Breast Cancer. Local Gems Press, 2019.
- “The Storm.”DASH Literary Journal, Spring 2019.
- Almond’s joy: spinning tales for children
- Author looks back for inspiration ; Children’s Theatre staging adaptation of `Midwife’s Apprentice’
- Big Draw For Kids — Illustrator Helen Oxenbury’s Board Books Have Clear, Simple Images – And Often
- From young scribe to successful author
- Humans, animals are intertwined in Pullman’s `Materials’ trilogy
- Kids’ Writer Conjures A Spell For Parents, Too
- ‘Micro-history’ on sect murder has Seattle ties
- Nancy Drew, starring in an updated book series, has a fascinating past
- Two Excellent, Poignant Books On The ‘Wild Boy’
- Wild About Harry — J.K. Rowling’s Beloved Character Returns In The Eagerly Anticipated Follow-Up