- March 2018: my essay, “Rocks are not Eternal,” was accepted to be included in the anthology, Far Villages: Welcome Essays for New and Beginner Poets, Black Lawrence Press.
- February 2018: my poem, “Case in Point,” was accepted to be included in the anthology, Fire and Rain: Ecopoetry of California, Scarlet Tanager Books.
- January 2018: my short story, “Four Quarters in Rain City,” was named a semi-finalist in the 2017 Tucson Festival of Books Literary Awards.
- My chapbook, Breast Cancer: A Poem in Five Acts, will be published by Finishing Line Press. Prepublication sales will begin on February 20, 2018.
- 2018: my poem, “Venting,” will appear in The Alembic.
- 2018: my poem, “Flying,” will appear in Hummingbird.
- 2018: my poem, “Animation,” will appear in Broad Street.
- 2018: my poem, “Rupturing,” will appear in Broad Street.
- November 2015: “Winter up North” was named a semi-finalist in the New Millennium Writing Awards.
- January 27, 2015: my poem, “Remnants,” has won an honorable mention in the New Millennium Writing Awards.
- June 2, 2014: Catherine Segurson reads from Catamaran Literary Reader (issue 6) on KUSP, including “Stage Ride to Tassajara.”
- February 17, 2014: “Laired” has been selected as a finalist in the Jeff Marks Memorial Poetry Prize competition.
- January 12, 2014: “Tuxedo Cat,” which appears in The Ballad of the New Carissa and Other Poems, has won an honorable mention in the Soul-Making Keats Literary Competition (sonnet prize category).
- December 31, 2013: semi-finalist for poetry in the Tucson Festival of Books Literary Awards competition.
- March 3, 2013: The Register-Guard – Brian Juenemann gives The Ballad of the New Carissa and Other Poems a brief mention in his “Local Shelf” column.
- November 23, 2012: Newport News Times – West Coast Writer Announces New Book.
- April 13, 2012: Newport News Times – Book Signing at Toad Hall in Yachats.
- March 27, 2012: Fresh: Grossmont-Cuyamaca College District Blog – Author, Author.
Far Enough East 4